Shipping & Return Policy
- It is the Buyer's responsibility to provide and verify the shipping address in PayPal prior to order submission. Ohio ACEP is not responsible for products shipped to addresses provided in error. Additional fees may apply for address corrections once product orders are shipped.
- Carriers include UPS and the United States Postal Service (USPS). Standard order shipment is via UPS Ground.
- Please allow up to four business days for your order to be fulfilled.
- Standard delivery packages should reach your destination within five to seven business days after your order has been processed.
- USPS Priority Mail will be used to ship to the following addresses: APO/FPO (military), Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and all International Shipments.
- All international orders are shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) International Priority Mail. USPS International Priority Mail generally takes up to 10 business days after your order has been processed, plus customs clearance to reach its destination. We cannot guarantee delivery times for International Shipments.
- We DO NOT ship to PO Boxes.
- Please contact the Ohio ACEP office to arrange for Express Shipments. Additional fees will apply.
Ohio ACEP guarantees the quality of its educational products. If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from the Ohio ACEP bookstore a return may be accepted, but only if the process below is followed:
- Contact Ohio ACEP by e-mail at email@example.com and let us know of your intent to return the item. Notification must occur within 30 days of receiving the product.
- The product must be received by Ohio ACEP within 30 days of the ship date and will not be accepted for return after 30 days. Customer is responsible for applicable return shipping charges.
- The product must be in new, resaleable condition.
- You must submit a written explanation for the return with the item.
If these conditions are met, a credit toward another educational product or a refund will be issued. Restocking fees may be applied.
Computer and audio products can only be returned for credit or refund if they are defective. The 30 day policy applies.
Dr. Carol Rivers' Board Review Products are non-returnable and non-refundable. No exceptions.