Details Larger Image
Dr. Carol Rivers' Preparing for the Written Board Exam in Emergency Medicine - Text
Tenth Edition, Volumes I & II (2021)
Includes access to text in searchable web-based portal!
The tenth edition is a comprehensive, 2-volume text, that is a primer for certification and in-training exam preparation.
The Self-Assessment will be provided with your textbook purchase. It consists of over 100 multiple choice emergency medicine test questions along with answers designed to assess your understanding of the text.
- Focused & Organized Clinical Content
- Over 500 Questions/Answers
- Hundreds of Images including color images in Cutaneous Disorders
- Expanded End of Chapter Clinical Scenarios
- Bold Text Highlights Critical Facts
- Electronic access is also provided through a robust, searchable, web-based portal.
It is an easy-to-read, study directed text that focuses on key facts and clinical content!
Preview the Overall and Chapter Table of Contents
Cardiovascular Disorders Chapter Preview
Cutaneous Disorders Chapter Preview
Environmental Disorders: Practice Clinical Scenarios Preview