Dr. Carol Rivers' Preparing for the Oral Board Exam in Emergency Medicine - Includes Text & Digital Audio Files
Expires: September 14, 2023
The online course content will not be accessible after this date!
Prepare to confidently pass your EM Oral Exam with the text and audio package.
Textbook PDF Features
- Over 35 PDF documents formatted for easy learning and review
- Proven systemic approach to enhance your exam performance
- Includes 11 Scenarios! Great for practicing the exam by yourself or with a partner.
- Content double peer reviewed, updated and tailored for the EM Oral Exam.
- Management Topics provide a focused review on cases commonly included on the exam.
- Case Studies for practice, critique and mock interaction
- Case Studies Checklist to assist in case management strategy
Digital Audio Files Features
- Learn and practice decision making through simulated encounters.
- A thorough analysis of each case offers a step by step approach
- Provides additional instruction on case strategies.
- Expert physician faculty from Ohio in partnership with Dr. Amal Mattu and the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Featured topics include Major Trauma, Cardiopulmonary, Substance Abuse, Toxicology, Pediatric Emergencies and Acid-Base Disorder.
- 23 MP3 files downloadable
Ordering the digital version of the Rivers' Oral Board audio program will take you to an external link to purchase independently from other Ohio ACEP products.