LLSA Review Course - 2014, 2015 & 2016
Complete three LLSA tests in one day!
• Review article key facts and engage in a moderated Q&A session
• Take the LLSA test(s) on site
• A one-stop testing and rapid review opportunity for your MOC LLSA needs
• Success! Ohio ACEP's LLSA Review Course has a 100% pass rate.
• Convenience! Following a discussion with expert faculty, participants take the LLSA tests as a group.
• Bring a laptop or tablet with wireless capability to take the test(s) on site
• Have your ABEM User ID/Password at the course
• Provide a method of payment for the LLSA test(s) you plan on taking
• Know your medical license expiration date to update with ABEM
Click here to view the LLSA Review Course Agenda.
Please contact Ohio ACEP to request ADA accommodations.
Scheduled Course Dates for 2014, 2015 & 2016 LLSA Sessions
August 24, 2016 Register Online!
Location: Renaissance Downtown Hotel (Columbus, Ohio)
November 10, 2016 Register Online!
Location: Ohio ACEP Education Center (Columbus, Ohio)
Registration Fees - Take only the session(s) you need to meet your ABEM+ requirements!
$150 - One Year
$275 - Two Years
$400 - Three Years
View www.abem.org for your individual testing schedule.
Travel Arrangements & Accommodations
August 24 - Course Travel Arrangements (Renaissance Hotel)
Click here to access hotel, airport and taxi information for the LLSA courses which will be held at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel.
November - 10 Course Travel Arrangements (Ohio ACEP)
Click here to access hotel, airport and taxi information for the LLSA courses which will be held at the Ohio ACEP Education Center.
Policy and Course Cancellation Information
Refunds will be made upon receipt of a written request at least two weeks prior to the scheduled day of class less a $50 administrative fee per LLSA session. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than two weeks before your scheduled date.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the American College of Emergency Physicians and Ohio Chapter ACEP. The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 6 hours of ACEP Category I credit.
+Ohio ACEP is not affiliated with ABEM.