Emergency Medicine Board Review - Written
The Ohio ACEP Emergency Medicine Board Review Course
The Emergency Medicine Board Review course held annually by Ohio ACEP offers a comprehensive review for emergency physicians preparing for the Qualifying exam or ConCert exam. Many physicians take the course for continuous certification or for a review of the core content of emergency medicine. Attended by hundreds of physicians each year from across the country, this premier board review course promotes a pass rate of 97%.
2013 ConCert Exam 2013 Qualifying Exam
September 9 - 14, 2013 November 11 - 17, 2013
Register Today for Ohio ACEP's 2013 Emergency Medicine Board Review Courses!
Fast Facts Emergency Medicine Board Review
August 21 - 23, 2013 (3 day course) Register Online!
Residency Program group rates of up to 20% off registration rates are also available.
Call us to inquire: 614-792-6506 or 888-642-2374.
What is included with course registration?
• Extensive Daily Course Syllabus! A powerful, comprehensive tool for review. Updated each year! Printed and electronic web-based versions provided.
• A copy of ECGs for the Emergency Physician by Drs. Amal Mattu and William Brady.
• Pre, Post & Daily Tests totaling over 400 questions - Pre-tests are sent with every registration confirmation. Post tests are given to attendees at onsite registration. Syllabus booklets include questions that review the targeted course material covered each day.
• Online access to Ohio ACEP's Pharmacology/Toxicology Case Studies workbook with 60 cases for review.
Online Stimuli & E-Learning Web site - www.ohacep-elearning.org
• Web access to 1,400+ full color diagnostic photos, radiographs and ultrasounds, complete with case questions organized into 23 categories.
• Case questions e-mailed periodically to guide your studies before attending the course.
Additional Review Opportunities
• Focused, team led rapid review sessions.
• Faculty reviews of select cases and images from Ohio ACEP's online stimuli Web site.
• Video viewing rooms available 24-hours a day to view recordings from the 2012 course.
• A complimentary continental breakfast will be available to those staying at the hotel.
• All participants receive coffee and snack breaks.
Dr. Carol Rivers'
Preparing for your recertification exam?
Looking for opportunities for self assessment and review of emergency medicine?
Dr. Rivers' nationally recognized Board Review materials Preparing for the Written Board Exam and the Oral Board Exam in Emergency Medicine are excellent tools for examination preparation.
To order your Rivers' Board Review products click here!
Ohio ACEP makes every effort to ensure that speakers at Chapter sponsored courses are knowledgeable authorities in their field. Attendees are advised that statements and opinions expressed by course speakers are those of the speakers, not of Ohio ACEP.
Speakers’ statements and/or opinions should not be construed as Ohio ACEP’s policy or recommendations, and Ohio ACEP disclaims any liability for the consequences of any actions taken in reliance upon them. Products/services exhibited by organizations other than Ohio ACEP are not endorsed by the Chapter. Further, Ohio ACEP disclaims any liability for use of such products/services. Speakers and times are subject to change without notice and at our discretion. Ohio ACEP is not affiliated with ABEM.
Due to the nature of this course, we cannot allow children and guests in the course rooms. No exceptions.
Dr. Rivers' Critical Q&A on Twitter
For more quiz questions and board review updates, follow @RiversEMReview!
Q: What is the most common atrial dysrhythmia seen in the setting of an AMI?
A: Atrial fibrillation